Percynally Yours

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Here I go again!

I read back over the posts I've done and it's amazing how much has happened since then! I have ANOTHER new job with the Highlands County Sheriff's Office, full time nights.  That's been since November. I'm still trying to get used to a night schedule, figure out how to sleep and when but for the most part I've got the job down.

My sister-in-law started a weight loss journey blog! She's hilarious! Fat and almost 60 I finally started again trying to improve my body... just days ago so not much progress but, I am under 200! The ups and downs of life had me in a bad place for even trying, better now so here I go! Goody, goody! ...almost 50 lbs more than when I was 9 months pregnant...

Maybe I'll be back soon. It was interesting reading previous blog posts, from me! Let's see where this goes! Thanks Becky for inspiring me in more ways than one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home