Percynally Yours

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TaDa!!!

Well... now I am working! In corrections of all places... for Corizon Correctional Medical Services at South County Jail in Frostproof. Worst thing is that I have to be there 2 mornings a week at 7... ugh, I get up at 5:15... no laughing Lani! I work two 12 hour shifts a week as charge nurse and one 8 hour shift doing physicals. Worked two 12 hour shifts back to back, now today I'm off, until Saturday at 7p when I work another 12! I like this! It is high pressure but not like I thought. It's easy... certainly not rocket science but I do like it. Now, I haven't had any emergencies yet... Oi! That will be the tail of the tape. I'm not sure how I'll manage those but we'll see.

Tomorrow we'll go to Lakeland shopping and hopefully spend some time with family. We just paid off some debt so that is an exceptionally wonderful happening of the day. Now we owe light bill and phone, that kind of thing and that's all. We are most blessed! So while Russell bikes I'll bathe and trim the dog and get in some yoga! It's a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home